- Netflix error code U7353-5101 is not very eloquent for the problem you are facing.
- The solution is pretty simple: uninstall Netflix app and clear Netflix cache.
- Delete the Netflix cookies and cache and log out of your account.
- Restart Netflix and sign back into your account.
- Clear Netflix cache, log out your account and log in to your account again.
- Delete the cookies and log you out of the Netflix cache.
- Restart your computer after the download is complete.
A Netflix error code u7353-5101 means your streaming device needs to be updated with new data. You are often notified that your device needs to be updated with new data by the following message:
On many computers, users encounter an error message when watching Netflix movies online. As a result, they often have to update their browser’s data. There are only two browsers that are most likely to experience this issue, Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.
As a streaming video service, Netflix seems simple. If you compare it to YouTube, it may seem similar. However, Netflix offers paid, copyrighted content for streaming.
You should also call Netflix to have the data refreshed on your device if you encounter the Netflix error code U7353-5101-4.
You may see Netflix error U7353-5101 if any of the controls are triggered. However, Netflix error codes do not easily explain what is going on. Luckily, the solution is quite straightforward.
What causes error code U7353-5101 on Netflix?
- Incorrect DNS range: as some users have confirmed, this problem can also occur if your ISP assigns the wrong range that Netflix cannot work with.
- Damaged UWP installation: Under certain circumstances (for example, after an unexpected shutdown while using Netflix UWP), the main Netflix application may be corrupted.
- Damaged temporary file: Another common cause of this error is a corrupt temporary file that is used when you try to play some locally recorded titles.
- Outdated UWP: As reported by some affected users, this problem often occurs when a user tries to play locally stored Netflix content using an outdated version of Netflix.
How to resolve the U7353-5101 error code on Netflix?
You will need to reinstall Netflix
- Your computer’s settings are located in the menu.
- Click on “Applications and Features”.
- Find Netflix and right-click it.
- Uninstall will be activated once you click on it.
- You can now access the Microsoft Store by clicking here.
- Install Netflix’s app by searching for it.
Clear Netflix cache
- You can clear your cookies by visiting https://www.netflix.com/clearcookies in any browser.
- Make sure you are logged in.
- If you delete Netflix’s cookies and cache, you will be logged out.
- Sign in to your Netflix account again after you restart Netflix.
- The Microsoft Store can be found here.
- At the top right corner, click on the Menu button.
- You can find the latest updates and downloads in the Downloads tab.
- Netflix can be found by clicking here.
- Choose Updates.
- Upon completion of the download, restart your computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Netflix error code U7353-5101 mean?
Netflix error code U7353-5101 indicates that your device information is out of date. Netflix needs to update the data in order to continue operating.
What causes Netflix error code U7353-5101?
As some users have confirmed, this problem can also occur when your ISP assigns the wrong range that Netflix cannot work with. In addition, under certain circumstances (such as after an unexpected shutdown while using Netflix UWP), the main Netflix application may be corrupted.
How to solve the Netflix error code U7353-5101?
- Go to the "Settings" menu on your computer.
- Open the "Applications and Features" option.
- Search for Netflix. Right-click on the application.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Now go to the Microsoft Store.
- Find Netflix and install the app.
Mark Ginter is a tech blogger with a passion for all things gadgets and gizmos. A self-proclaimed "geek", Mark has been blogging about technology for over 15 years. His blog, techquack.com, covers a wide range of topics including new product releases, industry news, and tips and tricks for getting the most out of your devices. If you're looking for someone who can keep you up-to-date with all the latest tech news and developments, then be sure to follow him over at Microsoft.