- Some Windows 10 users encounter error code U7361-1253-C00D6D79 when trying to stream Netflix content through the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) application.
- This tool will scan your computer to find problems and correct the issues that were discovered.
- The problem is caused by incomplete downloads, and you need to reinstall the application due to the error.
U7361 1253 800705aa
In most cases, Windows 10 error code U7361-1253-800705AA indicates that you need to update your system. These troubleshooting steps should help you resolve this problem.
Apparently, this issue occurs only with Netflix’s Universal Platform Version due to a bug in its application. Typically, the problem comes up when users download content to watch offline.
U7361 1253 C00d36b4
The error code U7361-1253-C00D36B4 usually appears on Windows 10 computers as a result of an issue with the audio driver. In the scenario below, follow the troubleshooting steps for your device to resolve this problem.
U7361 1255 8004cd22
Restart your computer: In the event that this issue occurs, you may want to restart your PC before trying to resolve it. Restarting your computer will help you resolve the error U7361-1254-C00D4E85 much more effectively.
You probably need to update your Windows 10 computer if you encounter the error code U7361-1253-80010108. Below are troubleshooting steps you can take to resolve the problem.
As a result, you should update your PC if it does not have the latest version of Windows. The updates bring stability improvements as well as bug fixes.
In this article, we’ll examine Netflix error code u7361-1253-c00d6d79, along with other Netflix errors.
When using the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) application to stream Netflix content through Windows 10, users encounter error code U7361-1253-C00D6D79. As a result of the error message, you may be prompted to “There are currently problems playing this title. Please try again later or select a different title. What can I do to fix the error? Continue reading.
What is causing Netflix to have error code U7361-1253-C00D6D79?
- The application is outdated.
- Update Windows version request.
- Incomplete downloads are the cause of the problem.
- A problem has occurred that requires reinstalling the application.
How to fix Netflix error code U7361-1253-C00D6D79?
The Windows App Troubleshooter can be used to troubleshoot the problem
- A taskbar will appear when you click “Enter here.”.
- To find troubleshooting, type “Troubleshooting”.
- The Settings tab will appear once you click Troubleshooting Settings.
- Go to Settings and click on Windows Store Apps.
- The Windows Store Apps window will open automatically when you click Perform Troubleshooting.
- The troubleshooter may suggest some fixes. Review those suggestions.
- Windows 10 users can search for apps by typing them in the Enter here search box.
- The settings will be displayed once you click Apps & Features.
- The Advanced Settings link can be found in the Netflix app.
- To reset, click Reset.
- The app data can be cleared by clicking Reset again.
- Using Solution Four, open Applications and Features.
- Click Uninstall and select Netflix.
- Restart Windows after that.
- The Netflix app can be found in the MS Store.
- Netflix can be reinstalled by clicking Get.
Search for pending Windows 10 updates
- Search for a keyword.
- If you want to see if there are any updates, type Update.
- The Settings tab will appear once you click Check for updates.
- The pending updates can be downloaded and installed by clicking Check for updates.
- The update should be restarted after it has been installed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does Netflix error code U7361-1253-C00D6D79 happen?
As reported by many affected users, error code U7361-1253-C00D6D79 can occur when trying to play media files downloaded for offline use.
What causes Netflix error code U7361-1253-C00D6D79?
- Outdated version of the application.
- Request to update windows version.
- The problem is caused by incomplete pending downloads.
- You need to reinstall the application due to the error.
How to repair Netflix error code U7361-1253-C00D6D79?
- Click the "Enter here" button to view the taskbar.
- Then enter Troubleshooting in the search box.
- Click on Troubleshooting Settings to open the Settings tab.
- Select Windows Store Apps in Settings.
- Click Perform Troubleshooting to open the Windows Store Apps window.
- Review the possible solutions suggested by the troubleshooter.
Mark Ginter is a tech blogger with a passion for all things gadgets and gizmos. A self-proclaimed "geek", Mark has been blogging about technology for over 15 years. His blog, techquack.com, covers a wide range of topics including new product releases, industry news, and tips and tricks for getting the most out of your devices. If you're looking for someone who can keep you up-to-date with all the latest tech news and developments, then be sure to follow him over at Microsoft.