- Error 0x80073d13 on Xbox Game Pass is a problem that is reported to occur repeatedly under various circumstances.
- The main problem is an error that occurs when installing games in the app for PCs.
- The problem occurs when the download freezes and the experience is interrupted by an error message.
- This problem can be caused by one of the following reasons: Different selection size, different disk sizes, not enough disk space or a different default disk format.
0x80073d0d Xbox App
To resolve this error code, discuss and support XBoX Games and Apps in XBoX Games and Apps. I bought Fallout 76 from the Xbox store and attempted to install it on a 2TB solid state drive. When I attempted to install it, it refused to install.
Discussion in ‘XBoX Games and Apps’ started by Aloalaninja, Jul 3, 2022.
Please discuss and support the 0x80073D19 error code in XBoX Games and Apps for the installation error to be resolved; Hello. In the middle of installing a game pass game, I abruptly restarted my computer due to an issue. Now I can’t install the game. Discussions in ‘XBoX Games and Apps’ started by MichaelElstone, Sep 13, 2021.
In XBoX on Windows, I can’t install the Xbox app on SSD; I get the error code 0x80073d13; I can’t download games to SSD; it’s as simple as my description. Neither the app nor the SSD can be found. I cannot even move the app over to my SSD.
Discussion in ‘XBoX on Windows’ started by Uchiha ItachiX, Sep 2, 2022.
In Windows 10 Gaming, I have recently purchased it and tried installing something, but I am getting a Windows Store installation error code 0x80073d13. To solve the problem, discuss and support Windows Store installation errors. Microsoft store and Xbox apps both work for me…
Discussion in ‘Windows 10 Gaming’ started by LatoyaDurham1, Oct 26, 2021.
Hi, I seem to be getting an error when installing a game (Grounded) on Xbox Gamepass for PC in XBoX on Windows. Discuss and support Getting the error code ‘0x80073d13’ when installing a game on Xbox Gamepass for PC. As the error message reads: “0x80073d13 – Choose a drive for this game… Discussion posted by MissLilyStar on Aug 2, 2020 in XBoX on Windows.
It is reported that Xbox Game Pass error code 0x80073d13 occurs under a variety of circumstances repeatedly. In reality, the problem is an error that occurs when installing games through the Xbox Game Pass PC app when it freezes and an error message interrupts the installation process.
Attempting to open or uninstall Store apps on Windows 10 may result in the error code 80073d23. The app may not be able to be launched or uninstalled and you’ll receive an error message. The process may attempt to complete for some time, but will be prompted to try again if it does not succeed.
Video game subscriptions are becoming more and more popular. Xbox Game Pass, by Microsoft, lets you play Xbox One games on your Windows 10 computer.
Your external drive is not NTFS, so in order to download your games, you have to change it.
Users cannot enjoy what Xbox offers and the game cannot be downloaded or played when error 0x80073d13 occurs. The notification indicates a sudden problem but doesn’t provide much information. Microsoft’s Xbox Game Pass is a feature that allows users to play games on Windows 10 computers with an Xbox one console.
What is the cause of Xbox Game Pass error code 0x80073d13?
The Xbox Game Pass PC Beta app seems to be producing Error code: 0x80073d13 when I try to install certain games. Games get to about 4%-9% in the download process before the error occurs.
An error 80073d13 on Xbox Game Pass has been reported  to occur repeatedly under various circumstances. There is, however, a problem affecting the installation of games on the Xbox Game Pass PC application, as the download becomes stuck, which stops the entire experience.
I created a partition that is compatible with Xbox/Microsoft Store about one week ago. As it stands, my games worked perfectly until today. Although I did the workaround, I still get the error code 0x80073D13 when trying to install the update.
By reviewing user and technical reviews, we have determined a few causes of this problem. These include:
Different selection size: another main reason why XGP games cause this error is the different sizes of the selection units. Because XGP games run in a 4kb format, the hard drive is sometimes in a 16kb format. This collision causes the error.
0xa3ea0066 Xbox Game Pass
Product: EA DesktopPlatform:PCError Report ID (learn how to create an Error Report ID in the sticky post) 0xa3ea0066Which client functionality are you experiencing this bug with? Download GameWhen did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) When i launch the download of an ea gameSummarize your bug The Ea desktop was perfectly working with the Xbox Gamepass. I played BattleField 5 with it and all worked well. Then a month after BattleField 5 and the others ea desktop game were uninstalled from the gamepass and when i try to reinstall one ive got this error and error code. And i cant even open ea desktop even after uninstall/reinstall. How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont knowWhat happens when the bug occurs? I cant download EA games anymore.What do you expect to see? To have back the possibility to play ea games
Disk Format is Different: Another reason for the error with XGP games is that they do not support exFAT or FAT32 disk format. The problem occurs when the partition disk has a different default disk format. XGP games have a delta update mechanism and use minor NTFS capabilities to move data and update games. This error occurs mostly when updating games.
0xa3e903ed Xbox Game Pass
You have an old EA account linked to your Xbox account. Make sure you connect your Xbox account to a valid EA account to resolve this error.
I was having trouble playing games with Xbox Game Pass for Windows a while back, so I decided to uninstall and reinstall it. My PC restarted after I uninstalled the app, but unbeknownst to me, it hadn’t completely uninstalled. I now receive an error code when I try to reinstall…
Not enough disk space: The most common cause of the error message for games is that there is not enough space on the local hard drive for the games. When they try to load them, the error appears.
How to Troubleshoot Xbox Game Pass error code 0x80073d13
Resetting the Microsoft Store
- The Run dialog box is opened by pressing Windows + R.
- WSReset.exe should be typed in.
- You can try again after the reset process has completed.
Formatting the disk
If you have Windows 10, you may want to try formatting your hard drive. Make sure that you backup your important files before you begin.
- Locate the local drive on your computer.
- If you prefer to open your drop-down menu by right-clicking the name, you can do so by right-clicking the name.
- The format can be selected.
- You should set the File System to NTFS and the Allocation Size to 4096.
- Select Start from the menu.
Make default drive to C
- The Start button can be found on your Windows computer.
- To access storage settings, click here.
- Under Advanced Storage Settings, you will find a list of options.
- To change the location of new content, click the Change Location button.
- In this section, you can find new applications.
- Choose the C drive on your local computer.
- Click OK.
Reinstall Xbox App
- The app must be uninstalled before being reinstalled.
- The Start button should be clicked.
- “Applications and Features” is where you will find it.
- By clicking on the Xbox Beta app, you will be able to launch it.
- Then click Uninstall.
- The Microsoft Store can be found there.
- Click here or type Xbox in the search box.
- The error may persist if the app is installed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Go to Settings -> Apps, then click on the Xbox app.
- Click Advanced, then click Reset or Repair.
- Close the app, restart it, and see if you can install Xbox Game Pass games on your Windows PC.
- Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of the Xbox One controller to open Power Center.
- Select Restart the console.
- Select Restart.
Go to Settings, then Subscriptions, and check to see if your subscription is active. If it is, you won't be able to play those games and you'll have to contact Xbox support. You can also check to see if the games work with your console offline, and you can clear the console's cache by pressing the power button for 10 seconds.
- Log out and log back into your account in the Xbox Beta app.
- Reinstall the Xbox Beta app.
- Install the game on the same hard drive as your operating system (this helped us with Metro Exodus).
- Update the GPU drivers.
Mark Ginter is a tech blogger with a passion for all things gadgets and gizmos. A self-proclaimed "geek", Mark has been blogging about technology for over 15 years. His blog, techquack.com, covers a wide range of topics including new product releases, industry news, and tips and tricks for getting the most out of your devices. If you're looking for someone who can keep you up-to-date with all the latest tech news and developments, then be sure to follow him over at Microsoft.