“DAQExp.dll is missing” is one of the most annoying error messages that appear in Windows 10 when you try to start a system or program.
If you are also looking for a solution for the “DAQExp.dll missing on startup” error message, then this message will help you to do so easily.
DAQExp.dll file is a dynamic link library or DLL file for Wondershare software and is installed with Wondershare software products such as video editing software, PDF software, system optimization, data recovery software, and others.
But recently, many users found that their Windows 10 system is missing the Daqexpexp.dll file and reported this error in Microsoft forum threads.
The program does not start because DAQExp.dll is missing on your computer. Try reinstalling the program to solve this problem.
It is clear that missing or not found Daqexp.dll refers to Wondershare products. To fix the Daqexp.dll error quickly, check if you installed the Wondershare product and uninstall it permanently.
Also, if you are still getting the missing Daqexp.dll on Windows 10, follow the solutions detailed below.
What is DAQExp.dll?
It turns out that this particular .DLL (Dynamic Link Library) file is associated with Wondershare software products. It can either be an actively used Wondershare product or it can be a leftover file that was left behind due to an incomplete installation.
Another scenario leading to this error message is a security check that quarantines the DAQExp.dll file, making it inaccessible to any application that calls it.
In other words, this error message is most often caused by a malicious program that has been partially processed by an anti-virus or antivirus program.
In most cases, the recurring error message is due to the fact that the security software removed “DAQExp”
but has not removed the rest of the malware (which is actively trying to use the file).
Keep in mind, however, that most of the malware that is still successful on recent versions of Windows is designed to disguise itself as a trusted process so that it cannot be detected by security scanners and the like.
Is “DAQExp.dll” safe?
Although the real file `DAQExp.dll (the one that comes with the Wondershare suite) is real and not a security threat, you should still take some precautions to make sure that you are not dealing with a malicious program.
If you do not have the Wondershare product installed on your computer, there is a good chance that you are dealing with a malicious file. In this case, we strongly recommend performing a thorough security scan to detect and remove the viral infection.
Do I have to delete DAQExp.dll
If the above steps have not given you any indication that you are dealing with a virus infection (or that you used malicious bytes to fix the security threat), you can take the necessary steps to remove the error message that bothered you in the first place.
If you are still experiencing recurring error messages related to the DAQExp.dll file, it is possible that some of the remaining files or processes may be calling the file without success. The reason why you are getting the DAQExp.dll file is because of a missed error message, most likely it is because the file is unavailable.
If so, you should be able to solve the problem by deleting the application or process that is actually calling DAQExp.dll.
Based on various user reports, there are several different methods you can use to do this. The effectiveness of each of the possible solutions listed below has been validated by at least one interested user.
For best results, we recommend following the methods below in the order listed, as we have categorized the fixes by effectiveness and severity.
How to fix daqexp.dll
System startup: Remove Wondershare software
- Users have confirmed that removing Wondershare software that requires DAQExp.dll file at system startup can fix the “DAQExp.dll is missing” error. Open the Win X menu by using the Windows + X shortcut.
- Select the Task Manager from the menu to open this utility.
- Then click on the “Start” tab.
- Then select any Wondershare software listed on this tab.
- Click the “Disable” button to remove it at system startup.
- Then restart Windows 10.
If this doesn’t solve your problem, we recommend you use a third-party solution.
Deactivate Wondershare Services
- Some users may also need to disable Wondershare services after removing the software at system startup. To do this, press the Windows + R key combination, which will open the Run command.
- Type “msconfig” in the Run menu and press OK to open the System Configuration Utility.
- Click on the Services tab that appears directly below it.
- First, check the “Hide all Microsoft services” box.
- Next, disable all Wondershare services listed on this tab.
- Click the Apply button, and then select the OK option.
- Then select the Reboot option to restart Windows 10.
Uninstall Wondershare software
- If the error message “DAQExp.
dll is missing” still appears, uninstall Wondershare Software with a third-party uninstaller, which will also remove the remains of the program. You can uninstall programs with Advanced Uninstaller Pro 12 by clicking the “Try for free” button on the program’s website.
- Install Advanced Uninstaller Pro using the installation wizard.
- Open the Advanced Uninstaller window below.
- Click General Tools > Uninstall Programs to open the Uninstall Programs window.
- Select the Wondershare program listed in this window.
- Click the Uninstall button.
- Select the Use Residue Scanner check box and confirm by clicking Yes.
- Check all the boxes in the uninstall application window that opens and click Next.
Wondershare software installation
Uninstalling Wondershare software is not an ideal solution for users who still want to use the software. This is why some users prefer to try reinstalling the remote Wondershare software. This should allow you to reinstall the software with all the necessary DLL files.
You can restore Windows 10 at a later date.
- System Restore can also be a handy tool for fixing missed DLL errors, as it undoes system changes that may have caused DLL errors. To restore a Windows 10 restore point, open the Run window.
- Type “rstrui” in Run and click OK to open the System Restore Utility.
- Click Next to open the list of system restore points.
- Select the Show more restore points option to fully expand the list.
- Select the restore point that will restore Windows at a time when the “DAQExp.dll is missing” error message has not yet been displayed.
- Click “Next” and select the “Done” option to confirm.
Here are some solutions used by users to fix “DAQExp.dll missing” error in Windows 10. Generally, by simply uninstalling Wondershare software and services at system startup, the “DAQExp.dll missing” error message will no longer appear at system startup. However, users who need to use Wondershare software may also need to reinstall the programs or reset Windows 10 to a restore point.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
The file DAQExp. dll is a DLL (Dynamic Link Library) file that is installed with the Wondershare software. So, it is a DLL file for Wondershare software. There are several Wondershare products for Windows 10, including video editing, data recovery, and PDF software.
- Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager, click the "Start" tab and uncheck all Wondershare products.
- Windows + R keys together, type msconfig and press Enter, on the "Services" tab, check "Hide Microsoft Services", then look for all Wondershare products in the list and uncheck them.
- Click OK and restart.
The CBSProducstInfo dll file, also known as Wondershare Studio, is often associated with Wondershare Studio. It is an important element that guarantees the proper functioning of Windows programs.
DLL errors occur when new software installs Dynamic Link Library files on an existing DLL file. Most DLL errors are the result of a corrupted or deleted DLL file. Disconnected DLL files occur when a DLL file is disabled by a program. DLL errors can also occur due to problems with application reorganization.
Mark Ginter is a tech blogger with a passion for all things gadgets and gizmos. A self-proclaimed "geek", Mark has been blogging about technology for over 15 years. His blog, techquack.com, covers a wide range of topics including new product releases, industry news, and tips and tricks for getting the most out of your devices. If you're looking for someone who can keep you up-to-date with all the latest tech news and developments, then be sure to follow him over at Microsoft.