Are you getting Netflix error code h7353 when watching or restarting videos? If you’re having the same problem and you’re using a Windows 10 PC, you’ve come to the right place. Here you will see some real ways to deal with this playback error.
Before we learn how to fix Netflix error code h7353, it is important to understand the cause of each error.
What is the cause of the Netflix “H7353 error code” error?
Several factors can cause an H7353 error, such as a corrupt cache or cookie on Netflix or a security update to the browser you are using.
Below are troubleshooting steps you can try to fix Netflix error code H7353 on your Windows 10 computer.
How to fix the Netflix “H7353 error code” problem?
Update your Windows 10 operating system
- On your computer, go to the Settings menu.
- Go to the Update and Security section.
- Windows will automatically check for available updates.
- If there are none, you can click Check for updates.
- Now install the updates and restart your computer.
Clear the Netflix cache
- Go to netflix.com/clearcookies.
- Log in to your account. This will delete the cookies.
- Another option is to go into the settings of the browser you use to stream Netflix.
- Go to history.
- Select Delete Browsing History.
- Then select Browsing History, Cookies, and Cache.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Start the Windows Store troubleshooting process
- Use the Windows+I keyboard shortcut to go to the Settings page.
- Then go to Update and Security.
- Then select Troubleshooting on the left menu bar.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Windows Store Apps.
- Click Run Troubleshooting and wait for it to complete.
- Restart your computer when it is finished.
Reinstall the Netflix app in Windows 10
- Go to the Start menu and look for Netflix.
- Just below the list of apps, you’ll see a few more options.
- Select Uninstall and follow the instructions on the screen to remove the app from your computer.
- After that, go to the Microsoft Store and download the latest version of Netflix.
- Once the installation is complete, run the program and check if it has resolved the Netflix error code H7353.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you see Netflix error code H7353 when watching movies on your Windows 10 PC, it means that there is information or data on your computer that needs to be updated.
There are several factors that can cause an H7353 error, such as a corrupt cache or cookie on Netflix or a security update to the browser you are using.
- Update your Windows 10 operating system.
- Clear the Netflix cache.
- Run the Windows Store troubleshooter.
- Reinstall the Netflix application on Windows 10.